Friday, June 22, 2012

First Number 3




Just a little video because I am such a proud Mommy.  J. gave his first number 3 this week.  Z. gave the bible reading this week in our upstairs school and then we had to quickly head to our downstairs school for J.'s talk.  They both did such a good job.  We are so proud of them.

I started the recording a little late because I was trying to do it without making noise.  His opening words that I missed are "Do you like to read?".  Enjoy!

For those of you that I have e-mails for, I am sending you some other exciting news.  Want to hear the news?  Send me an e-mail at camandphoeb@yahoo.com

1 comment:

  1. Adorable. What can we say???? We pictured the rush from one floor to the other to do both boys
    justice. So mom and dad did your cloths fit after
    you swelled with pride??? We guess, so. It's a wonderful thing to see kids go on walking with Jehovah. (3John:4)

    Love and miss you too. Don and Mady

    ReplyDelete