Saturday, December 10, 2011

Photo of the Week - Week 39 - Flowers


Week 39 of 52

Location:  Mecosta, MI
Subject:  Flower

I know, I know, technically this is supposed to be week 40.  But I skipped out last week and I really am just in no mood to make it up to you all.  So we will just say this is week 39 and we shall all be happy.  I declare it and so it shall be!

I really did not have my camera out much these last couple of weeks.  I did a little mini photo shoot with A. and her buddy but there was snow on the ground, it was freezing, and well just in general it was not a good day so I haven't gotten around to having them "approve" any of them so I can post for you all to see.

Today we were all grumbling that it is cold but there is no snow to have fun in to go along with that cold.  So we are back-tracking a little to at least bring you this happy little summer flower all sprinkled with a little summer rain.  I miss the flowers!

No comments:

Post a Comment