Sunday, January 8, 2012

Photo of the Week - Week 43 - Goofyness


Week 43 of 52

Location:  Florence, AZ
Subject:  Peek-A-Boo

New toys.  Well other people's new toys are so much fun.  My sister ordered a new light for her camera that attaches to her lens.  She sent me a link and I checked it out online but didn't order it.  While we were in Arizona I attached it to my fisheye lens.  Oh, let the fun begin.  A. fell in love with it.  It is pretty cool.

Cameron and I's anniversary is coming up.  A. hinted she might get one for me.  Honestly, I wouldn't mind.  Nope, not one little bit.  She would probably play with it more than me anyway.  Sneaky little thing she is.

Okay, so next week I promise to bring you an actual, thought out, photo of the week.  Things have been a little, well, extra hectic around here these past couple of weeks.

Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment