Friday, February 3, 2012

Photo of the Week - Week 46 - Bathroom Remodel Sneak Peek


Our upstairs bath is almost complete.  I am beyond excited for it to be totally finished.  For a refresher, here is what we started with:


While the yellow certainly was cheery enough, the rest of it, well. . . . was the rest of it.  New bathroom is french inspired and so far, so super cute, and roomy, and cheery, and clean, and new, and Beeeeea-u-tiful!

But you are only getting a sneak peek.  Shower needs to be tiled, and I need to get busy and finish the linen closet, pantry, whatever you want to call it.  And I am waiting on some wall vinyl, then I have to make the window and shower curtains and then voila!  Well now that I have actually written down what needs to be finished I guess it is not super close.  Guess I better go get busy.  Then I will give you all a proper reveal.  Woo Hoo!  I am so excited.  Now if the rest of the house could just magically be finished. :o)

So there it is Week 46 of 52

Location:  Mecosta, Mi
Subject:  Bathroom Remodel Project

one more:

No comments:

Post a Comment