Friday, September 7, 2012

It's Salsa Time!

I still think it is pretty dern awesome that whenever I am in the mood for salsa, I can walk out back and come in with a bowl that looks like this:


 and end up with something that looks like this:


Yum!  I actually had to add a few more ingredients to my bowl 'o goodies up there.  Thanks to our tomatoes not really wanting to produce this year.  But thank goodness for Aunt's that grow an abundance but do not eat them.  Because then I get this:


She gave me this lovely little bag of tomatoes and two more boxes.  Whew - we definitely shouldn't run out of tomato juice or salsa this winter.  Welll tomato juice anyway, salsa seems to disappear as soon as I make it.  Let's see if any of it actually gets stored away.

I also had to go get cilantro from the store.  This makes me very sad because once you have had fresh cilantro, everything else just tastes kinda bland.  But the salsa is yummy and a nice way to end the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment