Thursday, November 10, 2011

And the Bookmarks


Do you read?  There is a lot of reading that goes on in this house.  A lot!  Cameron keeps asking me if I want a Kindle.  My answer?  Nope.  I love the feel of a book, the smell of a book, the turning of the pages... yep, I guess I am a nerd.  I remember when I was younger and got my little fingers on some actual cash.  I would head to the Hallmark store and spend it on bookmarks.  Loved them.  So now, I am making them for others to enjoy.  Say booo to technology and yes to a good book.



So the first batch of bookmarks are complete.  Many lessons learned so the next batch should be even better.  And I am thinking I like the short, wide ones better than the more traditional size.







Then again, I kinda like this standard width but shorter size.

2 comments:

  1. Very cute - they look like the ones from Barnes & Noble. :) Very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, thanks for the compliment. Guess now I have to go find one so I can check them out.

    ReplyDelete