Friday, November 11, 2011

Photo of the Week - Week 35 (a week late) - Friends

For the friendiversary weekend, the girls wanted a photo shoot.  I still didn't have my new lens so I grabbed Dad's camera and we headed out.  It is hard taking photos with a camera you are not used to.  These are NOT being shown to you as great photos.  These are being shown to you to show you how silly my girls are.


So this was right before Dad's camera died, but the girls were being more goofy than photo shooty (is that a word?).  Right after this shot I told them to channel their inner model, to feel it, feel the wind blowing through their hair.  The response?


Oi!  Goofy girls.  At least one of them held her composure.  Well until this was snapped anyway.  Such a fun day.  Photos didn't quite turn out that day, but there is always tomorrow!

Week 35 of 52

Location:  Mecosta, MI
Subject:  Goofballs

1 comment: