Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Let the Gardening Begin!

Interesting Things to Compost  Check out this site, so many things you can use instead of throwing away.

So composting at our house has officially begun.  Garden will be tilled in under two months.  Seems so far away, I can't wait to eat the produce of our labor.  So composting has begun and in one month seedlings will be started for planting.  I am beyond excited for this. 

I started my garden wish list.  We shall see what actually makes it into the garden.  I think we will be able to fit it all.  Salsa section is a must!  I love making fresh salsa, so yummy.  And up here in Michigan it is extra important since yummy mexican food seems to be hard to find.  So salsa section is going in no matter what.  Complete with tomatillos for my middle guy who loves green salsa.

Have I mentioned how excited I am to be able to have a garden?  So much to do this spring and summer.  It is going to be fun and so worth all the extra work we have to put in.

Anyone want to come up for fresh veggies?  We got plenty of room and are anxious to see all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment